Do great work at a great place to work. Celero is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.
We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals regardless of their sex, race, religion or other characteristics unrelated to the skills and abilities required for job performance.
We value our people by attracting, developing, and recognizing outstanding individuals, and by caring for them and their families.
Employment decisions are based on an individual's values, knowledge, skills, job performance, and other qualifications. Celero maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable international and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment
Post : Operations Officer
Business Unit : Logistics
Contract Type : Full Type Permanent with six (6) months’ probation
Reports to : Manager – Air Operations
Job Purpose : Supporting air freight operations to achieve its objectives in line with quality standards and policies.
Country : Mauritius
• Proceed with shipment follow up and customer update where necessary.
• Manifest key entry for inbound shipments
• Communicate with customers to arrange delivery on time
• Assess the delivery requirements and arrange as per the stipulated timeline
• Ensure accurate key entries are done in a timely manner
• Have a proactive approach for each file and anticipate situations.
• Facilitate the flow of information horizontally and vertically.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Minimising return to operations team (wrong or missing documents/ customer not contactable)
• Follow up of collection of customer’s payment for the respective charges.
Qualifications & Experience:
• H.S.C with minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position.
• High proficiency in both English and French
• Intermediate level usage of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Able to manage own workload, set and meet deadlines and operate independently with minimum levels of supervision
Other Requisites & Skills:
• Communication Skills
• Problem solving
• Maintain excellent customer service
• Honour the company’s core values
• Kindly upload motivation letter and updated curriculum vitae
Deadline for Submission : October 15, 2018Apply
- To secure best possible rates from any related service provider
- To provide timely accurate and competitive quotations
- To ensure proper quotation follow up
- Good relationship with clients/agents/airlines and others related service providers
- Daily Telesales
- Sales Revenue
- New Clients
- Customer Retention
- SC & HSC certificates
- Computer Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Microsoft Outlook
- 2 Years’ experience in logistics field
- Driving License and knowledge in IATA will be an advantage
- Fluent in both French and English
- Good Communication skills
- Being able to work under pressure and odd hours
- Kindly send motivation letter, updated curriculum vitae.
- Customer Visits
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity KPI’s
- Generate sales leads and acquire new customers.
- Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
- Report competitor’s activity to Express Manager.
- Keep record of customer visits and update it regularly.
- Prepare proposals and quotations to customers.
- Coordinate with Credit Controllers on delayed collections.
- Promote the use of E-tools
- Achievement of Targets
- Number of customers migrated
- Customer acquired
- Diploma in a related field
- English & French proficiency
- Computer Proficiency: MS office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Sales skills
- Knowledge of industry products: Express, Freight
- At least 1 year of professional experience industry will be a prerequisite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to take initiative as well as work in a team.
- Driving license