Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility
We believe that we have a social and environmental responsibility towards our employees and to the community. We try our best to do it in a sustainable and responsible manner.
We also encourage employee participation in our activities
Celero supports various local NGO’s such as:
- Centre de Solidarite pour Une Nouvelle Vie – focuses on prevention , rehabilitation and Reintegration of substance abusers
- The Shelter For Women and Children in Distress
- APEL – focuses on helping the homeless to transition back to a normal life.
- The Goodshop – a retail social enterprise active in promoting jobs and training to people facing barriers to employment. It also finances scholarship to quality education.
- Lighthouse Primary and Secondary School – financing scholarships for the less fortunate.
We promote initiatives and processes to reduce pollution and waste both inside the company and outside.
For example, we support “The Goodshop”, a social retail enterprise, which has created a market for second hand goods and promotes the culture of re-use and recycling.